12.02.2009

hospitalist

Hmm, I was microwaving Chinese food!

My cousins' lives are so... simple.

Turn 18: start dating.

Graduate from high school: go to college, get a job.

Turn a certain age: get married. Have kids.

Why am I so resistant to this straightforward path?

I put myself through this roller coaster ride of an application process. Also, Janey is very UNHELPFUL in calming others' down/boosting morale.

Maybe it's just the idea of me wanting to move out of the small town in which I grew up, to reach for more. Although, when I went back, things were so... uncomplicated. Exhaustive, but pleasant.

2 comments:

Josh said...

I don't think anyone would disagree that Janey is a huge jerk (j/k, Jing-a-Ling!) but I think you're simplifying things a bit.

Everyone's lives are complicated and difficult in their own ways. Yours happens to be related to education and career.

For some it's family, for some health, and for others a social situation they might find themselves in.

Jing said...

Unhelpful?! I've only sent positive thoughts your way!

"God I hope Jason gets in somewhere, close to me!"

"I hope Jason turned his apps in on time"