11.05.2007

绿茶冰淇淋

The hipsters even have their own fraternities.

My partner in Devo made a 30 on her Mcat. She likes telling me this information for some reason.

Sites of sort: homeless black man on a skateboard yells at some driver after he pulls his van in front of him to park along the side of the street.

The 28 bus almost runs into a van along 19th, leading to all the people in the front handicapped seats to lurch over. This lady across from me plants her face into her shopping bag. It was funny, to say the least.

I ended up wearing my CIA t-shirt today. I don't even know how to describe the color.

Nothing of note today, except for the exhaustion from the plane rides. And I ride again in 2 weeks. To grandmother's house I go. If any of you would like to come along for a bus/plane ride to LA. Twill be a very selective process. Less than 1% acceptance rate.

Yet again, I have beat Janey at Scrabulous by default.

Nants keeps texting me all of a sudden today, looking for Don Huan's phone number.

Green Tea Ice Cream!

No comments: