11.06.2007

jimmy mack

Isn't it a little too early to consider marriage?

Adam Munroe is Takezo Kensei? GASP!

I argued as a representative of the Republican Party. Would it be bad of me to agree with some of their perspectives? This work on stem cell research has thrown me into a loop. Well, if we have a Republican as a President, and a Republican as a Governator, how many people can be wrong? Plenty.

My group member kept calling me "J" yesterday when we were working on our paper. Nobody but my family calls me by my nickname.

Now that I have all this Indo Mie, I have to partition it out over the course of the year, assuming that nobody else from Texas mails it over or comes over with a box in tow. I don't like being this frugal on food.

They have Rufus Wainwright as a ring tone on some web site. Why does that name sound familiar?

These people in class don't know how to debate- most of them just looked as stupid as they sounded. We were divided into groups such as Women's Health Organization, Agriculture, Public Universities, Biotech, Pro-Life, Democrats, Republicans, American Bar Association, and WHO. After that, each group has to present their case for why they would be for or against a constitutional amendment for the state of Kentucky, which would ban the use of private and federal funds for stem cell research.

Either my cousins' girlfriends aren't that attractive, or I'm just a really picky person.

3 comments:

Jing said...

rufus wainwright sings songs - like hallelujah, cigarettes and chocolate milk, i eat dinner, tower of learning, instant pleasure, etc

read this: http://www.slate.com/id/2177637/

Roopy said...

picky to the point that you may end up a careerless, interestless, friendless hobo?

just kidding. OR AM I?

Jesse said...

HEROES!!