11.29.2007

快可立

Challah!

When I had long hair, its oiliness was an indicator as to when I needed to shower. I don't ever feel oily with short hair. I don't think I've showered for three days. Oops?

I waste my time with anime and disney sing-a-long songs. HO HO HO.

I've been trying to get rid of my parents' food so quickly that when I tried to have dinner tonight, I realized that there wasn't anything to eat that was readily available, save for the millions of dumplings wrapped, bagged, frozen in the freezer. There was this plate of food with frozen sauce on top. Thinking it was fish, I popped it in the microwave last night, and once the sauce was hot and melted, I realized that my parents had left me a giant fish head for leftovers. DISGUSTING!

Latest studies: marine mammals, neurotransmitters, paraxial mesoderm development.

Hipsters would be more tolerable if they broke out into song and dance like a musical, and if they didn't blow secondhand smoke in a way that allowed the wind to carry it to my face.

Would it be bad to be an otaku??

1 comment:

Bryce said...

you should probably not become an otaku. you might wake up and be 55 and even greasier than you are now and drawing kingdom hearts fan manga and eating dumplings in your parents' basement. so yeah.