11.09.2007

chawanmushi

Yes, I have decided. Now let's see if they follow through.

Some random person called me for an interview, but I can't remember which job they're referring to. Oh well.

Dream last night. This time about Chi^2. My dream insisted that I had unknowingly written all over my blog that I had feelings for her. Then she finally found out about my blog and started reading all the entries about her. When I found out that she had discovered and read my blog in its entirety, I either screamed or fainted. The End.

Ugh, B+. And to think I was making progress. I suppose I'll have to try harder on the last 2 tests. Had a Cell Neuro test today. I suppose it wasn't difficult, although I was nervous the entire time during the test. I was planning on dropping either my last exam or problem set so that I wouldn't have to worry about my grade, but I guess I might have to drop this one.

You have a thing for his roommate too?!

The taste of Chinese dumplings is decided by the filling found inside.

I'd really like a flash freezer in my kitchen. It would serve a dual purpose: scientific research AND preserving fruit. Mango, mmm.

No comments: