11.16.2007

angel city

Today was one of those few days this week where I really missed rice. Eating rice with my food. Once I go down to LA tomorrow, going to go nuts on rice. Rice bonanza with all my grandmother's Chinese food. JOY.

The lady that was supposed to call me this afternoon about a premed internship stood me up. That bitch.

The lady that was supposed to email me about a job position in neurosurgery forgot to email me, but I emailed her. She responded quickly. My interview's been postponed since she will be flying out of the country. Job-related?

I received Lizbean's card today. I hope the envelope's made from recycled paper.

If I hear another person on campus say, "Hella," again.

Why they decide to pick people up in front of a Bank of America in Chinatown, I have no clue.

Waking up at 6:48 on a Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

hella early to be waking up on a weekend.