11.09.2007

battle royale

OH HO HO! I SO CALLED THAT! My brother is still in a relationship with his Indian girlfriend. Hiding it all this time. Pffft.

So you know the reason he moved to Cali? She's a grad student at UCLA! I should have known that my brother would be the needy one, having to follow the girl wherever she went.

I think I'm ready for short hair again. Over my Asian phase. Back to my white-washed roots. Yee. Haw.

I have about 3 weeks worth of underwear and undershirts, B-米. So I can hold off until tomorrow since I have just one pair left.

My world is crashing down around me, or at least my cousins and now my brother are moving on without me. They all have girlfriends. I'm sure my cousins who are 10 years younger will probably have a significant other before I even think of even attempting to find one.

30 minutes of talking with the guy's roommate does not equal having a fun time with the guy you like, haha.

Summer 2008 or 2009 will be set aside for a trip to Asia, I have decided. Next semester will be set aside for classes, research, and random volunteer projects. Next fall will be set aside for the east coast. I don't like planning my future, but I have to tell my parents something, right? I will tell them that I am planning what to with my life so that I can avoid deciding on one career to rule them all.

Pitting 50 students against each other to the death, each with a different weapon. Sounds like fun.

2 comments:

Roopy said...

oh good one... you have DECIDED. decided... you... that's rich. like good chocolate.

Jing said...

oh it's tons of fun siu - i actually wouldn't have been too disappointed had he actually not shown up at all