11.25.2007

cia

Hip-hop?! Haha, riiiiight. As someone once said, "Hater!"

"I'm cool as fire, baby, hot as ice. If you've ever been to heaven, this is twice as nice."

My parents stayed another day. They drove me away to Napa Valley, where I visited the Culinary Institute of America in St. Helens (actually St. Helena- my parents are either to lazy or are just not able to pronounce words with a soft vowel at the end). That place = my rustic heaven. Those chef uniforms that they wear are so sexy.

Mustards Grill- reputed to be one of the best restaurants in Yountville, some city close to Napa. First off, an hour-long wait, which may attest to the popularity of the place, the quality of the food. Right off the bat as I sat down, I noticed dandelion seeds pressed over the bottom of my simply-folded, starched, napkin. I ordered the baby back ribs, which came with cole slaw and jalapeno cornbread sticks. The cole slaw was not tangy enough, the ribs were dry inside and lacking sauce on the outside, but the cornbread sticks were amenable, as I inherently have an affinity towards cornbread in all its creations. B+, only because the waitress was attractive.

Post-christmas travel to the east coast? PERHAPS!

Dinner in Chinatown: B. No hot waitresses.

They STILL haven't left! Imagine hitting your head with a hammer, with the sharper end facing your head. Yeah, my brain on parents.

Listening carefully on the phone in the car, my mom had called my brother and informed him that they weren't leaving San Francisco until Monday morning.


AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

dubrav said...

i love your parents.

hater...you missed out. i don't remember the last time my tiny ass shook so much.