11.08.2007

okonomiyaki

Finishing comp sci projects as soon as they get handed out to me- glad to know that I've learned something since high school. I took AP Comp Sci in high school, which they taught in C++. So two classmates and I had this factory method of processing our homework: we all start working on the projects. The guy to the right of me would have an idea of what to do to accomplish the tasks. I would modify his ideas and advance my program. The guy to the left of me would look off my program and build upon mine, improving it to the point of completion. Then I would build on his and complete my project. The guy to the right of us always finished last.

Of course I don't. I seriously have no clue what you're talking about, Jalto, haha.

Is it weird of me to be fantasizing about Kaiser Permanente? During my walk back from school.

The recent weather in SF has been affecting my mood/mental state. It isn't winter yet, is it? Because I hope that this constant layer of clouds doesn't typify San Francisco winters.

I haven't washed my laundry in 3 weeks. Huge-ass load to do tomorrow before leaving for Thanksgiving. My parents are definitely coming to Cali. My cousins confirmed it. They're going to be in LA. My brother's already working/living there. Great. Just great. One big happy family reunion.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

okonomiyaki... mmm.

wash your clothes. how long can you hold out without laundry?