11.13.2007

broadway

That was always my favorite spot in Monopoly. I remember playing Elle, Maury, and Marx. And beating them.

Multiple reasons for being happy today, besides the usual enjoying living.

Watching TV-on-internet before going to class, learning about CNS development in vertebrates, hearing back from applications on multiple volunteer opportunities, getting a callback for an interview for a job (which I can't remember applying to right now), and one day closer to Saturday, when I'll be riding a bus down to LA. That'll be an experience. I hope I get seated next to an old codger.

Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science?! Yeah, definitely don't remember applying to a position to that job. More awkward moments with job interviews ensue.

Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly = my new obsessions.

No comments: