11.10.2007

rockman

Although it wasn't such a good idea to do laundry on a rainy day, I'll always be more productive at the laundromat than in my own apartment. Sad.

It's days like these that I also happen to binge on food. I started making a sandwich. Then I added chips to the plate. Then I added 8 olives. Then a whole pickle. Then a slice of bread with mango fruit spread. Then mango ice cream. Then green tea ice cream. I had to resist the urge to eat bagel bites. Beigeru!

They're coming out with a Street Fighter IV?!

Applied to a medical/clinical internship today. 6/9/12 months long. What do they cover: intro anatomy, physical exam skills, research projects(?), and case studies. So why so wary about this position? They also list administrative duties as part of the internship. Hrm.

My ringtone has been set to Daft Punk's Digital Love, except I didn't realize the lyrics until I let the phone keep on ringing just now. "Last night, I had a dream about you," and so on, and who was it but Drab calling. Ugh. Rain apparently stops people from going out for dinner, but not from going out for drinking. You can forget about this little item I grabbed for you at SfN. Well, I already did have dinner, so maybe a second dinner should have been out of the question? Of course not!

My armpits are all sweaty. B+?! Argh. I hate the grading system.

No comments: