11.11.2007

heart to heart

Another cereal that retains its texture after the addition of milk. Mmm Kashi!

Not even knowing where this party was located last night, and that it involved the same people, I went to bed.

I haven't slept like that in such a long time. I woke up feeling refreshed until I noticed that it was 9:45AM.

It's 4:25 now. Why hasn't the day ended? It feels like I've been studying for ages. I'm reading ahead so that I can spend my week-long Thanksgiving holiday relaxing without having to do any work besides my paper for Marine Bio.

I went to Safeway today. Walking through the ice cream aisle, I picked up raspberry sorbet (yes, I have a thing for fruit ice cream now), but remembered that I had a thing for Bon Bons when I was younger and had no distaste for sweets. Bon bons, Nutzo's, Nestle Crunch bars, ice cream sandwiches. Then I ran into something that Drab would adore: Ling Ling Brand potstickers.

Perhaps I am not ready for SF yet. Or, SF is not ready for me.

Another nice day outside, spent inside. My holiday in LA may be cut short because my parents want to come up here and help me buy furniture. Sigh. They're also thinking about taking a cruise to Mexico when I'm here searching. Searching for something.

No comments: