11.28.2007

tonkoro ten

3 dreams in one night (Sunday I think):
1.) Me at Dartmouth interviewing for med school, except I was waiting inside a high school for my name to be called into a room. My appointment was at 6:00PM, and this other student showed up asking me so many questions that I got annoyed with them.
2.) Isle seeing me across the street, me walking up, and then her hugging me. She said something along the lines of, "I haven't seen you in so long that I had to replace you with another Asian on my facebook profile picture."
3.) I was at a high school, which resembles the campus I go to right now, but I lost something on school grounds, so I walk back, get lost in a maze of streets.

My parents are gone, but the aftershocks remain. I've been spending the last few days trying to clean out, or, eat everything that they've cooked when they were here. Fish, beef with bitter melon, bbq pork, roasted pork, wontons. They left me packets and packets of dumplings. I move something to the side in the fridge, and another bag pops out. Jesus.

More grades. More calls for interviews. More me becoming apathetic again. So ready to go to LA and DC.

I stayed up until 6:00AM this morning, watching youtube videos of ABC shows. Oh, guilty pleasures.

I'm thinking about working at a Quickly part-time. I'd get to make all the boba tea and fried food that I'd want. Mmm.

No comments: