11.04.2007

blue ginger

I will post random thoughts about my weekend in San Diego as they come to mind.

Thought #1: Waiting in the Oakland Airport for my flight, this old man across from me took a business call, and during the entire time he was on the phone, he was scratching his crotch region. I can only turn left and right for so long before catching an eyesore of what's in front.

Thought #2: The only person outside of San Diego that called me this weekend was Drab, and that was only because he thought I was still in SF.

I hope I didn't get sick from Poorneel coughing all over the convention.

In Reverse Order:

Cinnabon: 1 Cinnabon Classic.

Superfries: 1 chili cheese dog and 1 chili cheese fries, with a side of Dr. Pepper.

Blue Ginger, Raspberry Sake with Shrimp in Lobster Sauce, Ma Pou Tofu, and Mango Chicken. White Rice.

California Rotisserie: ! tomato basil soup, 1 breast and wing (white meat) with macaroni and cheese and string beans.

Taqueria: 1 Bisteq Ranchero.

A restaurant at the airport: tuna salad sandwich with a side of pasta in vinaigrette dressing, a mixed fruit bowl, and a Haagen Dasz ice cream bar.

No comments: