11.11.2007

muesli

Overeating makes my brain malfunction. I start thinking even more randomly. Development makes me think about sex. No wonder I don't like the subject as much as the other fields.

First of all, who starts out a phone call with, "Want to have an awkward dinner?" As if that question weren't awkward enough as it is. Only Drab would have the nerve to ask me that question. Looking back on it, if I had silenced my cell phone as I was originally tempted to do, the results would have been the same. Only Drab would have the audacity to invite me to dinner and cancel, all within 5 minutes of each other!

Is it still considered gay/lesbian sex if you're getting a blowjob, handjob, eaten out by a member of the same sex? I mean, a mouth is a mouth, a hand is a hand, a tongue is a tongue, yes? Could you even distinguish the person if you were blindfolded while such atrocious acts were performed on you?

I had no idea you could download videos off stage 6. Guilty pleasure: Naruto.

I think even Crassie can outdrink me now. Sad. She also suggested that I had feelings for Kaimera, among other things like doing LNY again next year, drinking with her when I visit Houston. What's happened to her?!

She's also dating this person who bears a strange resemblance, personality-wise, to me. Perhaps Poorneel's theory about her is correct?

No comments: