11.25.2007

d-bipolar

You saying you love my parents equates to you saying you love genocide. Are you endorsing genocide? Because Hitler tried that. And we all saw how well that turned out!

I don't know how my parents survived until now. They keep putting food on my plate, and every single time I don't like it. They never learn their lesson. How many things in the wild can keep making the same mistake and not get eaten?

Another example just now: earlier in the day, around 11AM, my mom had sprayed the room with what she THOUGHT was deodorizer. I scolded her for that, because she was spraying Endust, dusting and cleaning spray. Now, it's 6:45PM, and she's spraying around the apartment.

Me: "Excuse you!"
Ma: "What? This is the right one, right?"
Me: "NO! That one's for cleaning dust!"
Ma: "Which one is it then?"
Me: "... the white canister!..."

So she doused the area with that aerosol can, and now I have a headache, as if them being here wasn't enough of a pain in the neck.

NOW they've invited unwanted guests into my tranquil hardwood garden. ARGH!!!!

So I decided to tell Janey about the news that I was going to spend a week in D.C. Glory hallelujah she's going to leave and arrive on the days that I arrive and leave. How fortuitous! Now about winter clothes- since I don't have any, I'm probably going to freeze to death. A country bumpkin in the cold, harsh city.

No comments: