11.15.2007

gershwin

The average woman is 5 inches deep?

Sooo EXCITED about going down to LA for a few days.

I need to pack and bake a giant pizza tomorrow so that the mushrooms this time don't mold like the ones unused last time.

Does cinnamon have protein? I don't understand how cinnamon roll oatmeal can have more protein than oatmeal with walnuts and raisins.

Crassie's telling me to choreograph CSA. HAHA OKAY, yeah sure. Since I have so much free time to fly down to Houston.

Was the cop on Private Practice the same guy from Gilmore Girls? How the hell do I know that?! I don't even watch that show, where their mouths don't stop racing. Saying something semi-intelligent at a faster pace does not make one witty nor funny.

Ohhhhh I want to learn tap soon.

There's something so mesmerizing about a woman's boobs and derrière jiggling up and down:
http://www.internetdj.com/watch_video.php?op=watch&mediaid=15298
It's also hilarious!

So I decided to look in my bag o' documents, and I took out this bubble-lite envelope with my cousin's name and address as the sender. My hand grabbed in and started pulling out what felt like a cd. I was expecting Drab's Prince Valiant cd, but to my surprise, it ended up being the birthday gift he made for me as well as the postcard he sent me this summer. Upon making eye contact with the cover, I immediately burst out laughing. UGH.

Neural development was covered in class today. 100,000 connections, or was it 250,000 connections, formed every minute in the developing brain. There was a lecture from some guy doing craniofacial development, but I was too exhausted to go back to campus to hear him speak.

No comments: