12.02.2007

jager

hmm, being an otaku might not be that bad. Skipping over this awkward phase of my life, kingdom hearts manga, and dumplings. Nothing wrong about that except for the grease and the living in my parents' basement.

This body is getting too old. I slept for only a few hours Friday morning since I had a test then, but by the time it was evening my eyes were dried and irritated and my body was giving in to back pain. I decided to go to bed early that night.

I wake up Saturday morning, and the exhaustion still didn't go away. With the notice of just some graduate student party, the night didn't seem like it was going to be so promising, so I decided to stay in and recuperate.

Yeah, so I pulled a Kenji and flaked out/didn't return some missed calls. This was a bad weekend to try to reach me. I can't even drink a glass of water without pouring it all over myself, I'm that tired.

That, and I sank into a bit of a depressing spell. Didn't feel like living in the real world for a while, so I regressed even further into my hobbit hole. my 9 feet high ceilings, second story hobbit hole.

Other reasons could be my parents. All week long, complaining to me about what I want to do with my life. Frankly, I don't tolerate anybody that tries to talk to me about the future, particularly mine. It just annoys the hell out of me, being someone who just enjoys living in the moment. Last night when I was getting ready to go to bed, I was also thinking about this. It could be why I enjoy being around my cousins so much. We just enjoy each other's company, laugh and have fun without butting in to each other's lives. As in, we talk about what's going on, but we'd never tell each other what to do or give each other advice unless it is requested. My relationships with my cousins are just effortless, to say the least. Which made me think even further about the difference between my extended family and friends. A story for a different time.

Omelettes for lunch- kale, mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onions, garlic, mozzarella cheese, and turkey/bologna(?). How many eggs am I supposed to use to make one omelette?

5 pinkies up the ass. That was the most disgusting reply to an email that I've gotten in a while. First of all, an email without even the promise of food/dinner. Secondly, 5 pinkies suggests 5 individual hands from at most 5 different people. Very disturbing image. Drab manages to ruin my appetite even without having to go out and eat dinner with him.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

3 eggs/omelet is usually best.