12.11.2007

seahorse

The hippocampus looks nothing like a seahorse. Maybe the head of a seahorse.

Every time I try to enjoy myself in my tank and undies, the Russian lady knocks on my door, disturbing my peace. I was standing there freezing in my tank and pajamas, as she wanted to reclaim her chair, mixer, light shade.

Still, she said that she's contacted that neurosurgeon guy and would like to arrange a meeting with him. Things are looking up?

Oh god. After sending this email, I just had to let out this horrific shrill.

I nominate that the government immediately remove immigrant, decrepit, geriatic Asian drivers off the streets. I was almost rolled over by this one person taking a right turn in front of me when there was obviously this other lane behind me specifically constructed along 19th Ave. for right turns.

I'm either writing about sea otter feeding/sexual behavior, or I'm writing about social interaction/ecology in killer whale pods. This paper's going to suck. Whatever. Sea otter sex is so dangerous- for the woman and other species swimming nearby a male otter in heat. My marine bio professor has something against Australia. he says it sucks there because practically everything in the marine environment will either hurt, poison, or kill you. On the contrary, New Zealand is fine. Touch anything you want.

Becoming more forgetful as the semester winds down. I keep forgetting to put my wallet in my packet. As a result, I end up walking to and fro rather than ride the bus.

My aunt decided to buy a non-refundable winter jacket in HK rather than let me buy something here that I could return if it doesn't fit. She says that nothing's refundable in HK. Makes sense, i suppose.

Another conversation with Janey. Even more skepticism about her culinary aptitude. Oy. I would have to say, from experience, that cooking for someone you think you like (but not really) is not worth spending the entire day smelling like Chinese food.

Walking by McDonald's today reminded me of Clare. A disgust always arises because I don't know how ANYBODY could enjoy those $1 McChicken sandwiches. EGH!

No comments: