12.27.2007

kennedy center

boy do I have another story to tell: my trip to DC, my getting to the hotel, my aunt not having clothes on when I opened the door.

Why is my life continually filled with awkward moments?!

People should know better than to wake me in the morning with absurd phone calls. I can't even remember what Janey was talking about as I picked up the phone. Understanding her warp speed verbosity is a difficult task in itself; understanding her plans in a semi-coherent state in the morning made it impossible.

That, AND my uncle woke me up 2 hours later to talk to my Aunt. This conversation I could not remember either.

The point is not to call me in the morning, as I am going back to bed and will most likely not remember it.

1 comment:

Jing said...

hahahahaha
that's why my plans fell through!

awwww, have fun in DC. miss you!