12.07.2007

wildlife

I forgot to bring my wallet with me. I had to spend half an hour walking to school and then half an hour walking back. Ugh.

I should publish a book for the Audubon Society, based on species of hipsters in California.

New species sighting: the plumber hipster. As I was walking towards a building, this hipster on a bicycle zooms past me. Lo and behold, this hipster's tight-ass pants squished his tight ass together and up past his low-rise jeans accumulating into this mass of an ass-crack which made me vomit a little in my mouth.

I had two dreams last night. In the first one, I was Miranda from Sex and the City, and it was basically me talking to Carrie as if it were an actual episode from that show. I was pissed off in that dream about something, other than the usual me being pissed off.

So 8 grams of fat is supposed to be about 10% of our daily fat intake. Does that mean I should eat about 80 grams of fat per day? Does that number sound a bit too high?

Here's to hoping that my ex-roomies go on to watch the movie without me. My back is sore, and my legs are hurting from trying to do the side/front splits in my living room. Plus I want to go buy a tub of cottage cheese and binge on that. MMM.

No comments: