12.08.2007

festive feast

My inner and outer nerd couldn't resist- I already ordered the Planet Earth/Blue Planet series online. Eek. Or rather, GEEK!

I decided to go to Borders to catch up on magazines, comics, books, etc. What I didn't expect was there to be so many Asian people in the store pissing me off. While that episode on American Dad about stereotypical Asian parents humored me, the people in the store just pissed me off. Asian parents not keeping their loud, crying children in check. Old Asian men pushing their way through the magazine racks without saying, "Excuse me." Asians crowding the floor of the manga section.

I bit off more than I could chew. Again. Ohhhhh. 6 pieces of chicken, two servings of cole slaw, 2 servings of mashed potatoes with gravy, 3 tacos, and some tostada. I feel gross.

What does James Brown want me to get offa when he sings, "Get up offa that thing!"?

Foods that reminded me of people at the supermarket:
English muffins- Drab- white, doughy, turns bright red when exposed to radiation.
Colby Jack block of cheese- Janey- blockhead, cuts the cheese.
Gefilte fish- Leigh-ugh- Jewish.
Dark chocolate- Crassie- bittersweet, hard to chew.

2 reliable networks with which to watch shows online: Fox and ABC. Yes, still watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Shameless, I know. But watching them drinking and dancing made me feel like drinking and having a dance party. Not necessarily drinking tequila though. I don't know why tequila is their drink of choice on that show.

1 comment:

Jing said...

WHAT?! you're the obtuse one!