12.28.2007

hit parade

what exactly is at the kennedy center?

I bought the 7-day short pass since I'm only going to be here for 4 whole days.

Day 1:
Getting used to the Metro (subway- yeah, that piece of information is important)
Walking around Chinatown (which literally took about 30 steps)
Logging in my PokeDex new species of hipster (black skateboarder, middle-aged European)
Trying out what I thought was a new place (Potbelly sandwich)
Realizing that there's a Potbelly sandwich shop right outside my hotel (DAMNIT!)
Finding out that my aunt wanted to have dinner with me

So here I am, right after having eaten and finished lunch by 5PM, waiting for my aunt to get back so that we can have dinner at 6/7 since she wants to sleep early. Note that I had two of their sandwiches, a bowl of vegetable soup, and a jar of Arizona lemon iced tea. Grade: B-.

PSH, don't leave mushy comments on my blog. Now I have quarantine and disinfect this entire page.

No comments: