12.17.2007

elvira


My vice: a 14 oz. bag of Swedish Fish, which I finished in 3 days. Remind me never to buy a bag this large again.

Still can't get the eyes right. Maybe my characters will all have helmets/hats. So that I don't have to deal with drawing their hair. Should I come up with a plot for the characters, or their design, first?

You THINK you know? Answers, please!



Facial expressions for my characters.
Top Left- definitely going to be Drab's neutral face. HAHA.
Top Right- Leigh-Ugh. Not sure why I gave her buck teeth.
The angry faces will be all me.
Middle Left- Crybaby. Clare.
Bottom Right- Depressed one. Nants.
Flirty one- either Janey or Isle. I haven't decided yet.

I would like to get a digital camera soon. To document my tracking down various species of hipsters, to present to you all the disastrous situations that have occurred to me in The City.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

Your blog + drawings + photos = OK! You should buy a camera. You should also set your manga at a construction company in order to avoiding drawing hair and different bodies (everyone can be in the same work suit). Except Isle... who can have a work suit with a gigantic chest.

Hipster pictures!