12.05.2007

ATP

When will I be able to stop taking tests?

Birthdays- Yeshua and Nilk.

My ex-roommates want to watch the Golden Compass, of all movies that are out there. Maybe I should read the book first?

Dream last night.

Ever watch those eerie black and white horror flicks? My dream was in black and white. I was on this bus, alone, staring through the windows on the other side of the bus as the driver took me down this trodden path. For most of the time, it was just suspense building up, accompanied by that creepy orchestra music.

Then, I turn over to my right side and everything is instantly colored while the cutest little baby Asian girl looks at me from the arms of her mother/grandmother, and says, "You're cute!" I started laughing in my dream, so overwhelmed by her cuteness, and was thinking if only I could have a daughter like that one day. At that point I woke up.

Water Closet is trying to befriend me on facebook, through my fake profile. I hate him. Still.

No comments: