12.31.2007

tin woodsman

Blueberry muffins. The only thing wrong with muffins is the bottom half of it- the soft part. Talk about sticking a used diaper into your mouth. When done right, the crunchy half still tastes much better than the undercooked part.

I started reading Wicked, by Gregory Maguire. Not because I want to see the musical, although it IS playing in LA right now, I believe.

Day 4: Noontime lunch, and THEN? Sightseeing. Hopefully. I feel a little better today.

I had another dream last night where I was this middle-aged man about to have sex with this woman, who turned out to be some other guy's spouse(?), so I ended up running around the place avoiding gunshots. I ended up getting hit in the shoulder, but I managed to pry the fun away from the man and started wrestling him down. I grabbed both his hands and twisted them so that it would hurt, and he ended up whimpering and giving up. But then I woke up and saw that my hands were clasped together- one hand on top of the other. My right hand, on top, was probably "me" wrestling the "other guy," my left hand.

No comments: