12.07.2007

he said, she said

Tread lightly on Facebook- you don't know what you can find while trolling through profiles. Oh, why do I end up catching people in such awkward moments?

I always wonder what the people behind me in line at the supermarket are thinking when I place my food on the conveyor belt. 2 bags of chips, frozen pizza, and 5 pounds of baby carrots.

New obsession- cottage cheese with fruit jam.

It was raining outside AND inside my apartment. Fucking landlords won't fix the dripping water in my kitchen. There was a downpour in my kitchen today, although, it was partly my fault for agitating it. Can't believe I'm stuck here for 10 more months.

So far, most premeds I've known were the ones who drank and partied all the time. This makes you wonder whether your doctors were like that when they were in college. The entire nation is being treated by alcoholic party animals. And nobody has complaints about this? Which also makes me question the admissions process/committees for medical school. They want to take in those who hide incriminating photos of them in their shit-faced stupor.

We finally started Matlab in class, and yet I can't get this simple heat conduction program to work. Screw you, Matlab. What's so special about matrices, anywho?

No comments: