12.05.2007

cero

12/5
Oh the addictions.

I don't get it. Apparently December is the month to gay it up or something. I'm getting invited to some gay New Year's bash, in Dallas, of all places. Whatever.

A lot of missed opportunities. Not sure if I feel bad at all for not being proactive. Being an active member of society is overrated.

I just can't control my feet.
---
12/6
There was this old man at Safeway today who was trying to pull one of the carts that the clerks had rounded up to put back outside. He kept pulling on the end, but he couldn't manage to get a cart out because they were all tied together with that rope on top, yet he kept pulling and pulling, pulling the lines of carts a couple feet away from the lady who was trying to do her job and put those carts back outside.

2 more weeks and I'm done with the semester. I may have to settle for an A- in one class?! UGH.

Have you ever revisited a dream you had the other night?
Another night, this dream occurred: I found myself in a dormitory with an ex-friend from high school. Turns out I was his roommate in a suite of four. Back in a suite again?! This was more like a nightmare. I was stuck in this tiny room, but I had claimed my side of the room. That room led into the living room, where the other two were supposedly going to sleep.

Last night, my nightmare has come back. Except this time, I was in some warehouse next to the dorms where I was sitting in a desk waiting for the MCAT examination to begin. Taking the MCAT again?! Even more of a nightmare. Anyways, I guess I had forgotten something, so I quickly got up out of my desk and ran outside to get into the dorms next door. After climbing a few stairs, I walked into my suite and into my bedroom to find that my roommates had rearranged everything. They had bunked all 4 beds into that tiny space, and the desk that I had sprawled my stuff all over no longer had any of my belongings on top. I walked back into the living room to find all my junk lying there. Even my imaginary roommates piss me off when they mess with my things. Oof. To top it off, I was too pissed off to realize that the MCAT had started, at which point in the dream I started screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOO~!"

And I woke up.

No comments: