12.09.2007

quantum

I hate that I get excited over doing a neuroscience problem set. Ugh.

3 dreams last night. Jesus.

1.) I was shopping at a Safeway along Irving/Judah(?) and walking out to the parking lot when I see this girl who looks like Leigh-Ugh in a green SUV talking to this bloated figure that looked like Clare. Once she stopped talking to Clare, her eyes moved until they met mine, and a huge smile was painted across her face. Noting that I couldn't dodge this meeting, I walked up to the car, looked inside, said my hellos. What was odd was that I couldn't see Clare's face in this dream, except his body was this rotund mass with a stomach the size of a yoga ball pressing against this tight white shirt. It was very disgusting, so Leigh-ugh and I walked off while leaving him in the car. We kept walking down this sidewalk and reminisced about what was happening with both of our lives.

- After I woke up, went to the bathroom, went back to bed
2.) I was at another supermarket, only this time my ex-roommate, the Lebanese Muslim, catches me, and we end up talking as we stroll down the street. He wanted to invite me to some party of his, except I was baffled because I didn't think he partied/drank. I think I asked him, "When did you get so many friends?" because, obviously, it didn't seem like he would have many to begin with.

3.) I was on facebook and stumbled upon Water Closet's UNT facebook profile, except his profile pictures were a slideshow of him naked and taking a giant dildo, attached to someone's body, up the ass, face-in-pain included. This was the shortest of the dreams. Gross.

So glad I don't try to intrepret any of my dreams.

No comments: