12.17.2007

treatwise

My mother now haunts me on AIM in addition to QQ. I bet my aunt put her up to this.

Most likely to have sex with a friend.
Most likely to try to have sex with a friend.
Most likely to have sex with strangers.
Most likely to have sex with Asians.
Most likely to have sad sex.
Most likely to have morning sex.
Most likely to masturbate.
Most likely to have sex with a prude.

These all describe someone you know. Guess who?

One person actually complimented me on my Mega Man desktop background. Then he proceeded to talk about Sonic, chili dogs, gold rings, and Dragon Ball Z. I gave in and joined in the conversation. Nerdy old boys who haven't gotten rid of their childish nerdy ways. Sigh.



My abstract representation of a certain people, although I forgot to remove the text which clearly gives it away. Oy.

2 comments:

X X said...

I think I know!

Jesse said...

Sonic LOVES Chili Dogs!