12.18.2007

caviar wishes

"Now, I don't claim to be an A student, but I'm tryin' to be.
For maybe by being an A student, baby, I can win your love for me."

I'm a sucker for oldies- it could be the old school view on love. More honest, clean? Me listening to music = me not trying to be an A student. I don't even know if I've ever been serious about my grades after freshman year of college. Oh, where has the drive gone?

I've been using Safari 3.0 in conjunction with Firefox. Even though it's still slower, it has a few other perks that Firefox lacks.

There's a tap dance studio somewhere in downtown.

Multiple events signifying the end of the world:
Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16 years of age. And she's keeping the baby.
They're making a 4th Bring It On movie.
I keep getting drunk test messages from over yonder on the east coast. Yeah, I'm talkin' to you, Nilk and Dwarfy.

3 comments:

Jing said...

what is sad sex?

Jing said...

and is it really cleaner or do they just hide the filth?

Jing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.