12.14.2007

cellular automata

Outside of my family, I still haven't found anybody from high school, college, or here that would actually dare to eat the extreme food that I do. Extreme as in animal parts not usually in the American staple. Examples: pig ears, duck tongue, congealed blood, endodermal derivatives. I don't even think Janey or Nants would eat that stuff.

My tentative nickname for Clare and Nants if they ever started dating: Clancy. HAHA!

My first instinctive thought whenever I walk under a flock of pigeons in the air: Please don't crap on me. For those of you who, as children, have experienced this humiliation, you would understand.

3 finals and 1 project left. Apparently I have an A- for now in that one class I'm worried about. Hopefully I can A+ the test and get an A for all my classes this semester.

One of my random thoughts of the day: I was thinking about soft hair, and people in particular that have really soft hair. One person that came to mind was Isle, but only after she showers. I only know that it's soft from all those times that she catches me off guard and rubs against me in all these weird positions. That sounds kind of dirty. OH WELL.

Hmm, post recipes on my blog? I'll give it a thought.

My observations on some people that I talked to in recent months:
"So how are you?"
"Oh, I slept with so and so."
"Nothing I haven't heard before."

My observations on other people that I have talked to recently:
"SO, how are you?"
"Oh, me so horny/sexually frustrated."
"Nothing I haven't heard before."

In other news, I finally impulsively purchased a tablet sort of mouse pad with which to graphically manifest my fucked up thoughts. Stay tuned!

No comments: