12.16.2007

rod stewart

My landlords/ladies are useless. Here's how the conversation went a few days ago:

Me: "Hey, ___. I came into my apartment the other day, and there was this giant puddle of water on my kitchen floor. Seems there's a leak from the ceiling, and now another crack has appeared outside the kitchen."

Landlady: "OH NO!"

Me: "....."
Me: "Could you get someone to fix this?"

Landlady: "Oh, do you want me to give you some phone numbers, and you can call them?"

Me: "Fine."

Aren't THEY supposed to be taking take of their apartment complexes when there's problems with the infrastructure that weren't caused by me? USELESS I tell you!

I decided to glance again at my Google Analytics, and it seems I've been getting more visitors recently, upping my daily traffic to 10+ visitors per day. Yeah, nothing to be that excited about.

More decisions: my manga character will have a black trenchcoat. Or a tailcoat.

More thinking about characters to add: So a lot of manga has female characters with abnormally large breasts, and I thought, who could better fit that role other than Isle?

Recommendation for mainstream Christmas songs that will remind you of your childhood in the early '90s, when you watched such movies as Home Alone and the sequel: NOW that's what I call Christmas! I only recommend that because in my attempt to get that one Christmas song by Michael Bolton, I had to get the entire album.

I was wrong. My once-a-month dreams about Drab STILL continue. UGH!!!

No comments: