12.31.2007

memorial

washington monument = penis envy.

happy new years, happy birthday to my cousin chong chong. what a spoiled brat. but she's still cute, nonetheless. hopefully my other cousin kate will get a little cuter as she grows older.

resolutions?
be a better cook/student/son/friend.

the last two are going to be a bit of a challenge.

mmmm cantonese conversations. my cousins in texas were trying to ease my grandpa's boredom by playing mah jongg with them.

my parents are pushing me to get California residency if i want to go to a cali med school. Top choice? Used to be UCSF. Right now it's more likely to be UCLA, for many reasons. The Cedars Sinai and UCLA med centers, the food (I may say that New York rivals LA in terms of food, but I've never been there so this statement cannot be qualified.), the family, the weather, the laid back atmosphere.

one more day on the east coast. my aunt suggested eating at mcdonald's if every restaurant near us is closed. i suggested that i backhand her with the sole of my dress shoe.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Siu!

I miss you! Come back!