12.02.2007

frenzy

That vital information reached my eyes a few minutes too late. I already made an omelette with 4 eggs. SO GOOD! That's what I would have said, if I had made it with 3 eggs or less. The filling was great. Eating 4 eggs is disgusting.

Perhaps I should just make omelettes for my weekend brunch, except using a different cheese besides mozzarella. Something about it doesn't quite fit.

So the plan is to stay in The City until I finish finals, fly over to LA and stay there for a month. Within that time, I'm going to be spending a week in D.C. doing God knows what while my Aunt goes to work. On top of that, I need to find some winter clothing. I tried asking Janey for advice about this, since she lives around D.C., but the only lesson that I learned from her was that wearing coats with fur linings would look feminine. Sigh.

Perhaps the temperature drop has also accounted for me wanting to stay in. Even though I don't turn on the heater, I have closed almost every window and added my Rice blanket on top of the bright blue Asian one.

Get off on this.

What am I getting off on? BBC's The Blue Planet: Seas of Life. And trench coats. What's enjoyable is the grand, majestic arrangement/accompaniment of an orchestra set against the carnage of killer whales ripping seals, penguins, and baby whales to shreds. Quite delightful, yes.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

i think i'm going to ask for blue planet for christmas. i need more grand carnage in my life.