12.03.2007

latrotoxin

ugh, quit copying me, drab. Since I'm already getting Blue Planet, you should ask your parents to get you BBC's Planet Earth, instead. That way we can switch when we're both done with our DVDs and enjoy twice as much violence.

Walking down my street back to my apartment, I was thinking about the loves in my life, and I could only come up with two true loves: lunch and dinner. Breakfast is one of those inconvenient flings I find myself having infrequently.

Anorexic girls- when looking at the hipster ones, in particular, you can see just how skinny their legs are compared to the rest of their body and wonder how all their upper torso's weight hasn't shattered all the bones in the lower segment. I felt as though I could snap her femur in two and use them as toothpicks.

Since I'm only going to be staying in D.C. for a week, it's probably not worth it to invest in any below-freezing attire. I might as well just buy an overcoat and wear layers underneath.

The sitcom about my life would definitely include a Jew. Jews on television are just too hilarious.

Tonight: another attempt at the omelette. 3 eggs.
Venture this weekend: Banh Mi. Going to have to stop by Irving to pick up the ingredients, although I don't have a toaster oven.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

i asked for the collector's edition combination of both of them. such decadence.