2.26.2012

polyphagia

I keep watching all these TV shows, and they seem to be speaking to me.

Speaking to me, telling me to speak to them.

First there was Grey's Anatomy, where Christina Yang asks Owen Hunt not to be angry at her anymore, and they stand there together.

Then there's 30 Rock, where Liz Lemon acknowledges that she needs to be the bigger person after realizing that she is ruining her own relationships with people.

"I let little things ruin stuff." OH Liz Lemon.

Well, even though I'm arriving at this conclusion, it dawns on me that the other party probably isn't thinking at all about what they did wrong, that they're probably just laughing it up somewhere without a care in the world about anything but themselves. Have they learned anything at all???

Then again, they have been making several, but rare, attempts to try to talk to me again. One is still nosing through all my letters, and looking at my computer screen, so that must mean that they care to some extent, right?

In other news, Kaiser has inspired me to fly, first to Houston, then the world! Where should I go? My interests are currently South America, Europe, and Asia, but to where in these continents should I travel?

No comments: