4.28.2012

Naughty bits

9th dream about R&D.

Something was going on. My brother chased me to my room, but I didn't have any clothes on yet. I was attempting to put on underwear and a t-shirt, but suddenly my brother surprised me. Then I covered my naughty bits with my clothes, trying to shoo him out while maintaining some sense of dignity.

Finding myself alone in a bedroom, or so I thought, I sat down and noticed R&D in a position where he was on his knees and hands, hiding behind the bed, wearing just swim trunks and no shirt. Telling him to get out, he refused, so I started wrestling him, hands interlocking, and I overpowered him so that I was right on top.

THAT was awkward, being so close and uncomfortably laying on top of him. Eventually, he put on some type of shirt that left his back exposed, and he asked me to tie something. I looked at what was going on, and he had forgotten to take the tag off, so I teased him about that, until I examined the tag even further. Upon closer inspection, there were words written on the label: "Girl's top." I immediately burst out laughing and told him that what he purchased, and THOUGHT was stylish, was instead a garment of women's clothing. His facial reaction showed some slight embarrassment as he turned his head away in shame, with a slight grin emerging from the side of his mouth.

His birthday IS coming up- maybe that's what I should buy him.

No comments: