2.20.2013

Dame Maggie Smith

Wellness

02.20.13
1.) Ate breakfast
2.) Prepared healthy meals for lunch and dinner
3.) Finalized PI for the summer, started planning before summer's arrival

02.21.13
1.) Ate a healthy lunch and dinner
2.) Exercised tonight: 100 pushups, 100 situps, 5 holds on pbars and handstands
3.) Rescheduled visit w/ bunny lady for foster rabbit to arrive

02.22.13
1.) Only missed 1 question on the TBL- helped members to get better scores
2.) Ate lunch w/ classmates- socialized a bit during my day
3.) Ate a healthy lunch and dinner (kale, broccoli, baked chicken)

02.23.13
1.) Woke up around 10 AM- trying to get enough sleep on the weekends
2.) Ate a health tuna avocado salad sandwich for lunch
3.) Ate a healthy dinner of kale, broccoli, chicken, w/ garlic, star anise; exercised at night

02.24.13
1.) Ate my leftover chicken from Saturday to save on expenses
2.) Took a break from exercising for my body to recover
3.) Studied until 5 AM to be prepared for the test as well as LG

02.25.13
1.) Presented to my LG group basic science concepts pertaining to Parkinson's Disease
2.) Worked on my creative side by planning my piece for the art show next week
3.) Rewarded myself for being so health w/ Wendy's

No comments: