4.06.2013

circle of life

Remember when I was fostering a bunny for about 2-3 weeks before spring break?

I had a learning community dinner the week after spring break, and I ordered papperdelle. With rabbit ragout. I'm a monster, yes I know.

In other news, I have a new studying schedule for USMLE Step 1, one that won't require me to cram during those golden 6 weeks before the actual test date. Basically I am using Anki to do spaced repetition and recall in order to retain all the information I've learned from Med school for the long term.

More to come. Hopefully I will try to blog more again to keep people in the know about what's going on with my life. I only blogged 12 times last year, an all-time low for me since college. I wonder if it was an all-time low in life as well...

No comments: