2.25.2007

I prefer my coffee black, like my women. Nah, I like my coffee like I like my women-filled with cream. and sugar. That doesn't make sense. Farce- the lowest form of comedy.

Contemplating writing posts based around a central theme, but I hate structure. The only structure in my life right now are classes.

Just caring about somebody else- I think I'm incapable of that. People are a disappointment. I think Blythe aptly put it that the higher you put them on a pedestal the larger the fall.

Something reminded me of Ilse, so I was looking up things on wikipedia about Athens, Georgia. That's where she's from, right? New Wave bands originating from that place.

We have three more months. I don't think I have a reason to come back to Houston. I suppose I'm obligated to visit my parents from time to time so I might be in Texas, but I don't like being stuck. This need to constantly move from place to place- I don't like settling down.

No comments: