8.02.2009

piwi

Why is it that all the crazies come out early in the morning? I thought they didn't have anything better to do until later in the day.

Bleached a favorite pair of pants during lab. Ugh. It's a shame they weren't black- I could have just applied sharpie to the light spots.

New things learned in lab: cloning (kind of), that I'm not a dummy- it was something wrong with the plasmid, and how to multitask several things at once (culturing bacteria, running maxi/mini kits, running a gel, ICC, passaging cells).

I think I'm reaching my end with my current roommate. Wanting to be friends. Gross! Maybe he should realize that not ALL people want to talk in the morning, and that I shouldn't have to tell him where I go every time I leave the apartment. Sigh, but he's a nice guy in general- I suppose I shouldn't give him such a hard time.

Stem cell conference over at Mission Bay Thursday. Only problem... the possibility of running into Drab there. You know he's going to show up just for the free food. Then again, I do have some questions for him, but that would require talking to him.

No comments: