8.01.2009

kanamycin

Essays for med school: begin?

Finally have a free weekend, with food in the fridge- maybe I should pick up some pasta on the way back, since I made shit loads of spaghetti sauce last night. Hmm maybe I can also buy more vegetables so that I'll just keep adding to the sauce so that it'll never run out. At some point mold would be growing though, yeah?

Busy with lab, as usual.

Passing cells today. Seeding a few chamber slides because my postdoc had some issues with the antibody. Testing how long I should wait for proliferation media to have an effect on differentiated cells. Culturing bacteria overnight to do the Mini Kit on them. Culture larger flasks to do Maxi Kits on them as well. Preparing my powerpoint for my presentation on Friday. Learning new lab techniques.

Oy.

No comments: