1.06.2011

decisive

I had a meeting with my Dan this morning, going over some individual development plan that he wants to implement with the lab.

The thing is, I wrote down some things to explain why I could not achieve my top 10 goals in the year. I don't even know if it was my intention, but it came across as excuses, with me being resentful of everyone in lab, particularly my lab manager.

Dan says that we don't communicate with each other well, and maybe that is true to some extent, but what am I supposed to say without hurting anyone's feelings?

Hmm I'm feeling a little better.

I can't even remember what I was writing before lunch.

1 comment:

n l said...

Work is tough :( When I worked in labs, I always felt like I wasn't achieving enough. You got it though; just got to keep at it.