1.17.2011

psychotropic

I had a dream last night about Clare. Drab was there too, except he was soundly sleeping for the most part.

Clare's back was facing me, so I moved around to have a look at him, and he was bawling. Whether they were tears of joy or sadness, I couldn't tell. Then, he came out to me, and said he had a boyfriend.

Yeah, that's about it.

I wonder if it's because I've kept in touch with those two out of practical usage- both being in close proximity. Although now Clare is over on the east coast, so I'm not sure why he appeared in the dream. Maybe Drab would have been the one coming out if Clare hadn't manifested in that scene.

The new stem cell building is nice. I like the feeling of standing on air, so I walk closely towards the railing on the walkways of the building. Nice rooftop garden as well. It must be terrifying for whomever has acrophobia.

Janey's smattering of emotion makes me feel as though I were an infant being smothered with a pillow.

What does it take to learn all there is to know about epilepsy? 2000 pages. PAINFUL. I suppose I should get started right away.

No comments: