2.26.2011

immolation

I'm fed up with our lab manager.

He sucks.

5 members of the lab group, including me, met after our journal club meeting Friday.

I finally discovered that they all shared the same sentiments as me regarding our coworker.

They are very dissatisfied with him, his lack of effort, diligence, punctuality, professionalism, every quality that makes someone easy to get along and work with.

He pissed me off again today when I asked him to update a list of accounts involving sites that the lab orders common supplies from. Even though I tried to explain to him the reason for adding accounts to obscure companies, he just mouthed off like always because he doesn't like doing work at work.

Such a jackass. I've reached a point where I just want to storm in to my PI's office and offer him an ultimatum where only one of us can stay in this lab. I can't work anymore with someone who holds the lab back by delaying their progress.

No comments: