5.28.2011

calamisphere

I lost all my hair again.

The older I get, the less fond I am of haircuts. Every time I have to cut it short, it's another reminder that my hairline is either receding, or just high to begin with, that it looks like I'm balding.

Maybe I am. Who knows?

In any case, the barber this time did not know a word of English. I still have no command of the Cantonese language. Yet there we were, one trying to tell the other how to cut his hair, the other trying to tell the other how he will cut his hair.

Sigh.

8 more hours until my flight to Virginia. I dread coast-to-coast flights, mainly because of the length of the trip.

This time, I managed to book aisle seats on every flight so that i don't bug people when I have to go to the bathroom because of my tiny bladder.

Showering the shame off of me.

Final decision: just stick with the 3-piece suit, bring a pair of black slacks just in case, along with a gray, black, and red tie. And a skinny black tie.

No comments: