5.18.2011

cookies and creme

I think I'm getting depressed from exercise.

I understand that working out produces endorphins, but it has done nothing but wreck my metabolism. Consumption of food for lunch has doubled in cost while quantities have tripled in size.

The challenges of maintaining weight while trying to train for a marathon alongside performing a navy seal workout...

On the upside, I can see almost 8 abs, but how is that supposed to benefit me when I'm not even in the pursuit of dating anybody?

Positive news: I will be hanging out w/ Clare sometime this weekend. Perhaps we should go shopping for wedding outfits? Don't people that come in pairs to stores for wedding clothes get served coffee while the clerks shuffle out with store items for people to visually sample?

No comments: