10.30.2009

ALS

In retrospect, keeping textbooks as a memento of my past education and forgotten knowledge is a waste of space. I never even look through them anymore. I should have sold them when their value was still high.

Finishing secondaries at a steady pace. Well, at SOME pace for now. Finishing Baylor's since their deadline is closest. Finished 4 schools so far. 12 more to go...

Tick tock tick tock.

I'm missing only ONE piece for a win in the McDonald's Monopoly game. Although I feel sick from eating McD's for the past few days. I still don't get how Morgan Spurlock or whats-his-face threw up his food after only the first day. Wimp. Although I'm hitting my personal limit very soon. Hopefully I win before it all comes hurling out.

Is anything more painful than having three sores on the inside of your upper lip? Well, for me right now, no. It sucks. My lips look like they're having an allergic reaction from a bee sting. Or bad shellfish.

1 comment:

Jing said...

steady pace? i'd try a word more like languid