10.19.2009

thymocyte

I was never one to listen to anybody else tell me how to live my life.

And it certainly isn't beginning anytime soon.

Why does every single person try to tell me what I SHOULD become? Most of the people in my lab see me as a graduate student. Everyone outside of lab never thought that I would consider research as part of my career.

People should know that I don't care how they see me. What's more important is where I see myself headed, and once I go down a certain path, I'm certainly not the type to quit. I may not start a lot of things, but the things I do begin, I see to completion.

Hmm, this was a waste of an entry. I should have been writing my secondaries instead.

1 comment:

X X said...

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

JASON SIU, TO ALL FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES: "FUCK YOU."

:-)